The SeaHawk LD1000 single zone leak and water detection controller monitors up to 1,000 feet (305 meters) of sensing cable. It is compatible with all SeaHawk sensing cables and SeaHawk SD-Z and SD-Z1 spot detectors.
As a stand-alone leak detection controller, the LD1000 features an audible alarm and three LED indicators. The LD1000 can also integrate into existing monitoring systems. It is ideal for small areas, facilities where the sensing cable or spot detector is exposed or leaks can be easily located, and areas where the audible/visible alarm can be easily noticed.
Note: The LD1000 requires an isolated power supply. A power supply is not included with the LD1000. Purchase either RLE power supply PSWA-DC-24 or WA-AC-24.
- up to 1,000 feet (305 meters) of conductive fluid sensing cable and/or spot detectors, or
- up to 700 feet (213 meters) of chemical sensing cable
- Three LED indicators: Power, Leak, Fault
- Selectable audible alarm annunciation
- Configurable for supervised or non-supervised operation
- Adjustable sensitivity settings
- Wall mount enclosure
- Two Form C output relays for leak and fault alarms
Included Equipment: LD1000 controller, leader cable, end-of-line (EOL) terminator
Additional Requirements: RLE power supply, sensing cable and spot detector (as needed for application)
Power: Requires an isolated power supply for DC operation.
- 24VDC (±10%) Isolated @ 300mA max.; requires RLE power supply PSWA-DC-24-ST (not included)
- 24VAC (±10%) @ 300mA max.; requires RLE power supply WA-AC-24-ST (not included)
- Leak Detection Cable: Compatible with SeaHawk sensing cables (not included)
- Cable Input: Requires 15ft (4.6m) leader cable and EOL terminator (included)
- Maximum Sensing Cable Length: 1,000 feet (305m) of conductive fluid sensing cable, or 700 feet (213m) of chemical sensing cable or hydrocarbon sensing cable
- Detection Response Time: Configurable for 10sec or 2min, ±10%, when used with conductive fluid or chemical sensing cables.
Outputs: 1 Form C Leak Relay, 1 Form C Cable Fault Relay, configurable to 2 Summary Alarm Relays; 1A @ 24VDC, 0.5A resistive @ 120VAC; configurable for supervised or non-supervised, latched or non-latched
Alarm Notification: Audible Alarm 85DBA @ 2ft (0.6m); Selectable
Front Panel Interface
- LED Indicators: Power: 1 green (on/off); Cable Fault: 1 amber; Leak Detected: 1 red
- Push Buttons: 1: Quiet,Reset, Test
- Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Altitude: 15,000ft (4,572m) max.
Storage Environment: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)
Dimensions: 4.125″W x 5.5″H x 2.25″D (105mmW x 140mmH x 58mmD)
Weight: 27.0 oz. (765g)
Mounting: Wall mount
Certifications: CE; ETL listed: conforms to UL 61010-1, EN 61010, CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1, IEC 61326:1997; RoHS compliant